MVA’s family medicine providers are dedicated to the treatment and continuous care for individual patients and family members of all ages. It is a form of primary care that is based on information about the patient and the context of family history. It also emphasizes preventing disease and promoting better health practices.
Our Family Medicine Providers:
- Care for patients of all ages
- Offer preventive screenings and programs
- Treat minor illnesses and injuries
- Provide diagnostic evaluations
- Manage chronic conditions
- Provide referrals for specialized care
New patients are always welcome by appointment or on a walk-in basis during office hours at our Fairmont, Shinnston and Mannington locations. MVA accepts most insurance programs and offers payment plans for those without insurance.