MVA Health Centers – The Place Where Health and Care Connect
Sixty years ago, an institution was established in the heart of Fairmont to help meet the healthcare needs of the community. Today, even though our services have greatly expanded and our name has changed from Fairmont Clinic to MVA Health Centers, our values and devotion to delivering quality care has never been stronger.
MVA is recognized as a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), and as such we exhibit the following traits:
- MVA provides quality health care to all people, regardless of insurance status or income level
- MVA offers a CHC Primary Care Program for those without insurance, basing sliding scale fees on qualifying patients’ ability to pay
- MVA is staffed by highly competent health care professional teams
- MVA has an ongoing quality assurance program
- MVA is community-controlled and community-directed by a patient majority board of directors
MVA Health Centers is a deemed entity under the FTCA (Federal Tort Claims Act) as a HRSA-supported health center. Our employees are protected under the FTCA where MVA has qualified and has been recognized by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Bureau of Primary Health Care (BPHC).
For all patients and all ages, MVA is here to help you and those you love lead the healthiest life possible. We are MVA Health Centers… the place where health and care connect.
Monongahela Valley Association of Health Centers