Quality Care. Fast.
Need to see a healthcare provider today, but you don’t have an appointment? No problem! Patients of all ages can receive high quality urgent care at our Express Care Clinic in Fairmont. Walk-in or receive curbside treatment from the comfort of your car with experienced primary care and pediatric providers.
Walk-In & Curbside Services
- Treatment for minor illnesses and injuries
- Free sports physicals for school-aged children
- Back-to-school well exams
- Adult work physicals
- Flu Shots and other immunizations
Other Express Care Benefits
- Onsite x-ray, lab and pharmacy prescription services
- Access to primary and pediatric care for follow-up visits
- Access to telehealth services
MVA Health Center – Fairmont
1322 Locust Avenue, Fairmont, WV 26554
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Other Walk-In Care Access Points
Walk-in care is also accessible for patients of all ages at our Shinnston and Mannington health centers during regular business hours. For directions and hours, click here.
MVA accepts most insurance programs and offers payment plans for those without insurance.