Internal Medicine includes the care of all adults, healthy and sick. MVA internal medicine physicians and internists treat adult patients and help consult other doctors on difficult diagnoses. Our internal medicine physicians have extensive education on how to prevent and treat disease and are recognized as experts in the diagnosis and treatment of chronic illness. They also promote optimal health and help prevent disease through proactive preventive programs.
Our Internal Medicine Providers:
- Care for adult patients
- Offer preventive screenings and programs
- Treat minor illnesses and injuries
- Provide diagnostic evaluations
- Manage chronic conditions
- Provide referrals for specialized care
New patients are always welcome by appointment or on a walk-in basis during office hours. MVA accepts most insurance programs and offers payment plans for those without insurance.