MVA’s family medicine providers are dedicated to the treatment and continuous care for individual patients and family members of all ages. It is a form of primary care that is based on information about the patient, contexts of family history and emphasizes preventing disease and promoting better health practices.
Our Family Medicine Providers:
- Care for patients of all ages
- Offer preventive screenings and programs
- Treat minor illnesses and injuries
- Provide diagnostic evaluations
- Manage chronic conditions
- Provide referrals for specialized care
New patients are always welcome by appointment at or on a walk-in basis during office hours at our Fairmont and Shinnston locations. MVA accepts most insurance programs and offers payment plans for those without insurance.