At MVA Health Centers, we are interested in the well-being of patients, both body and mind. We know that emotional health impacts physical health and are pleased to offer community members convenient access to both behavioral health services from a licensed therapist and case management services.
Our Behavioral Health Services Include:
- Personal and mental health diagnostic assessments
- Individual therapy (adults and children)
- Couples therapy
- Specialized group therapy (as special needs arise)
- Supportive counseling
- Referrals to case management services
- Referrals to psychiatry (i.e. medication) services
- Mood management difficulties (i.e. depression, anxiety/nervousness, anger, etc.)
- Misuse of substances/other relief-seeking behavior (i.e. alcohol, drugs, eating, gambling, sex, etc.)
- Difficulty coping with loss and/or grief issues
- Difficulty navigating transitions (i.e. divorce, separation from parent, adjusting to significant change in health, being a caregiver, etc.)
- Marital/relationship problems
- Difficulties related to self-confidence and socialization
Same-day supportive counseling and scheduled appointments with our therapist are available Monday through Friday at our MVA Health Center – Fairmont location between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. by calling (304) 366-0700 or (304) 367-8779.