Need to see a healthcare provider today, but you don’t have an appointment? No problem! Members of the community have the ability to walk-in anytime during regular business hours and receive treatment for minor illnesses and injuries by our professional and caring provider team at MVA Health Center – Fairmont. We offer first class care that’s faster and more cost effective than a trip to a hospital emergency room.
Walk-In Urgent Care Services Include:
- Access to family medicine and internal medicine providers
- Fast and friendly treatment for minor illnesses and injuries
- Access to X-ray services
- Access to laboratory services
- Access to on-site pharmacy services
- Access to establish on-going care with a provider
In addition the urgent care services offered at MVA Health Center – Fairmont, walk-in care for minor illnesses is also available at MVA Health Center – Shinnston. For more information, call (304) 366-0700. MVA accepts most insurance programs and offers payment plans for those without insurance.